A. General Terms
- The following terms and conditions (“T&C”) shall apply to the Contest organised by COLD STORAGE SINGAPORE (1983) PTE LTD (“Cold Storage/the Organiser”).
- The Contest is open to all Singapore citizens, Singapore permanent resident or Singapore resident (with a valid work pass), except all employees and their immediate family members of the Organiser. The Contest begins at 12:00am on 25 Sep 2020 and ends at 11:59pm on 24 Dec 2020 (“Contest Period”).
- By registering and taking part in the Contest, you are deemed to have unconditionally and irrevocably accepted all the T&C and agreed to be bound by them (“Participants”) which includes without limitation to information on how to enter, how the winners are selected, the prizes, and how personal data will be collected, retained, used and shared. If you do not agree to these T&C, please refrain from participating in the Contest.
- By participating in the Contest, the Participants have agreed and provided his/her consent (1) to the collection, use, disclose, retention of and processing of his/her personal data such as his/her name, e-mail address and contact number by Cold Storage, its relevant service providers and/or its social media agency for the purposes of organising, promoting, conducting the Contest and verifying the Participants’ eligibility to participate in the Contest and to receive any prize,(2) for the use and publication of his/her name and photograph and/or video of his/her recipe for the purposes of organising, promoting, advertising and conducting the Contest without any fee to the Participant. If a Participant requires access to his/her personal data or any amendment or correction to be made, or wishes to withdraw consent to any specific use of his/her personal data, he/she should contact Cold Storage.
- The Participants acknowledge and agree that Cold Storage, its affiliates, social media agency and/or service provider may use, disclose such photographic and/or videographic images of the Participant’s recipe at media platforms for publications.
- The Participants acknowledge that his/her withdrawal of consent to the above purposes will constitute a disqualification of his/her entry to the Contest.
- Cold Storage reserves the right to refuse any entry which contains inappropriate content.
- All particulars including personal data submitted by the Participants must be accurate and complete, and subject to proof upon request by Cold Storage for verification purposes upon redemption of prize. Cold Storage reserves the right, at any time, to (1) verify the validity of entries and entrants,(2) automatically disqualify any incomplete, indecipherable, illegible, incorrect entry and (3) disqualify any entry not submitted in accordance with the T&C or which tampers with the entry process.
- Entries received after the Contest Period will be disqualified.
- Only entries from individuals will be accepted. Any entry that Cold Storage believes has been made (a) via participation in a syndicate or (b) via any form of machine-assisted intervention enabling computer generated multiple entries, will be disqualified.
- Cold Storage reserves the right to cancel, shorten, suspend or terminate the Contest at any time prior to the expiry of the Contest Period without prior notice. For avoidance of doubt, any cancellation, extension, suspension or termination of the Contest Period at any time prior to the expiry of the Contest Period shall not entitle the Participant to claim any compensation from Cold Storage for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred by the Participant as a result of the said cancellation, extension, suspension or termination.
- Cold Storage reserves the absolute right at any time without assigning any reason to alter, modify, add, delete, change or vary the T&C and other rules and regulations, including the mechanism of the Contest, make prize substitutions prior to the Contest Period, without prior notice to the Participants. The Participants may view the updated T&C on the contest website at www.coldstorage.com.sg/contest/voteandwin and such amendments or modifications shall be immediately effective and apply to all entries, including entries that have been submitted to Cold Storage.
- The T&C herein contained shall prevail over any provisions or representations contained in any brochure or other promotional materials advertised under the Contest. In the event of any inconsistency between these T&C and any advertising, promotional, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with the Contest, these T&C shall prevail.
- All matters and decisions made by Cold Storage relating to this Contest are final and binding upon all the Participants, and no correspondence or appeal will be entertained.
- Any failure by Cold Storage in enforcing any of these T&C in any instance(s) does not constitute a waiver of such rights under T&C.
- Cold Storage is the final authority to decide on the interpretation of these T&C and as to any other matters relating to the Contest.
- A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these terms and conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap 53B) to enforce any terms of such agreement.
B. Contest Mechanics
- To participate in the contest, you must select your favourite brand with your name (as per NRIC), valid e-mail address and contact number on our website at www.coldstorage.com.sg/contest/voteandwin.
- One valid mobile number may enter the contest once daily.
- Ten (10) Participants who have voted for the most popular brand will be selected as winners.
C. Prize Collection
- The winner will be notified by e-mail two weeks after contest closes. If a potential winner fails to respond to the notification within three (3) days, or if the potential winner is determined to be ineligible, another Recipe from the list of two (2) finalists may be selected as the winning Recipe instead.
- All prizes are awarded “as is” and are strictly non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash, credits or any other prize items. Prizes are considered as accepted in good condition once they have been redeemed by and released to the winner. Prizes cannot be sold or bartered. There is no refund for a partially used prize. Cold Storage reserves the right at any time, at its absolute discretion and without prior notice, to substitute any of the prizes with other items or similar value.
- Cold Storage reserves the right to revoke prizes if the winner does not meet any or all eligibility requirements, even though an announcement may have been made on air indicating that person was the winner.
- All prizes must be collected at Cold Storage’s office at 21, Tampines North Drive 2, #03-01 from Monday to Friday 9am – 11.30am, 2pm – 5.30pm, excluding weekends & Public Holidays, unless otherwise stated by the Organiser. Prize collection details will be sent via email.
- Winner should bring the proof of collection sent by Cold Storage via e-mail and NRIC for verification. Winner shall not send or nominate any representative to claim their prizes on their behalf. Cold Storage reserves the right to disqualify the eligible winner and find another eligible winner as replacement if the eligible winner fails to verify his or her identity.
- Cold Storage reserves the right to select an alternative winner at any time, where Cold Storage has reasonable grounds for believing that the initially selected winner has contravened any of these Terms. Any alternative winner will be selected by applying the same criteria as used to select the original winner.
- All winners must claim their prizes within two (2) weeks from the date of notification sent by Cold Storage, failing which the prizes will be forfeited and dealt with as deemed fit by Cold Storage. No correspondence or claims will be entertained in the event of such forfeiture. A Participant whose prize has been forfeited shall not be entitled to any payment or compensation whatsoever from Cold Storage.
D. Trademarks and Copyrights
All trademarks, proprietary rights and other materials belong to Cold Storage (“Cold Storage IP”) and protected by general provisions in relation to any applicable intellectual property rights shall not be used without prior written permission from Cold Storage. The Participants and/or third parties are not permitted to use, modify, copy, reproduce, display, perform or otherwise publish or disseminate the Cold Storage IP in whole or in part.
- To the extent permitted by law, Cold Storage disclaim all warranties, express or implied, of satisfactory quality, access and fitness for a particular purpose regarding the Contest, the website and the prizes.
- To the extent permitted by law, in no event shall Cold Storage, its affiliates or licensor be responsible or liable for any direct or indirect without limitation to incidental, exemplary, punitive and consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from loss of data or interruption in connection with the Contest and/or prizes based on warranty, contract, tort, delict, or any other legal theory and whether or not Cold Storage is advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Cold Storage, its employees, its holdings and/or its affiliate companies, employees of the Dairy Farm group of companies and participating partners shall not be liable to the Participants or any other party for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature suffered by the Participant as a result of the Contest, participation or non-participation in the Contest or usage of the prizes or as a result of any act or omission on the part of Cold Storage in connection with the Contest.
- Each Participant agree to indemnify Cold Storage and its licensor harmless from any claim and/or demand (including solicitors’ fees on an indemnity basis) made by any third party due to or arising out of participating in this Contest, submission and sharing of the Recipe, use of the website, and/or violation of any of these T&C.
F. Law and Venue
These T&C shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with the Contest shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Singapore.
G. Withdrawal of Consent