Condoms Pleasuremax 3s
Product Code: 5002850
Pleasuremax, stimulating ribbed & dotted texture.
• Easy-on shaped and teat ended for comfort and fit.
• Transparent and lubricated natural rubber latex condoms. Easier to put on, more comfortable to wear. Durex condoms smell better.
• Nominal width: 56mm.
1. Either partner can put the condom on the erect penis during foreplay. Take care to do this before the penis touches other person. This may help reduce risk of pregnancy and transmission of HIV/AIDS and other sexually transmitted infections (STIs) NB: check the expiry date on the condom wrapper before you use it. tear the wrapper open from the serrated edge and handle the condom carefully,as it cab be damaged by fingernails and sharp objects like jewerlly and body piercings
2. Check the roll is on the outside. if it's on the inside, the condom is indide out. Squeeze the teat end of the condom so that no air is trapped inside.
3. Still squeezing the teat, place the condom on top of the penis and roll it down with your other hand. If it start to roll back up during sex, roll it back down straight away. If it comes off, stop and put a new condom on. If you can feel the fit of the condom getting tighther in use, stop and check for strecthing or it could become damaged.
4. Soon after ejaculation, withdraw the penis while it is still erect by holding the condom firmly in place at the base of the penis. Then simply take the condom off, wrap it in a tissue and put it in the bin. Please dont flush it down the toilet. Please read the leaflet inside this pack carefully
Use a condom only once
Country Of Origin : Thailand